Thursday, October 12, 2006

America: Land of the free!

I thought this might be a good reminder, becouse some of you out there think America won't ever fall. But they're getting close to the edge!

Like there's abortion, some people think that it's all right. But they're really killing God's kingdom. And then there is the Anti Christ people, I've heard a song that start's off as "I am the anti crist" it's a terrible song! And there's so many more I could name.

So what I'm saying is that you should get out there and do somthing about it!

And one more thing, our troops. Some people are saying that we should stop the war on terror.
But what our troops are really trying to do is give them freedom! That's all I'll say, but I want you to think about what I said.
Have a good day!
Nathan

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Great post, Nate. Thanks for the reminder to do something about the things going on around me!